Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vacation in Venice-2

And here I am , on a sunny but windy and cold Sunday morning with my wrap-up post of Venice.

When we visited Venice , it was a slightly damp and windy day ! Even as we were touring the different landmarks of the Islands of Venice, much of our views were blocked by the mist and fog, but some how as the day progressed , it lessened and the views became much more clearer. I will shut my yapping for a while and let the photos do the talking!



Gondolas

St. Marks Campanile by night.

St. Marks Square




Venice's famous roadways.



Frescoes
So this wraps up my Venice vacation. Venice has inspired me in a number of ways..A temptress, A Song of beauty and charm, A city of the ancients but a City of modern warmth!
Hope you guys enjoyed the pics as much i enjoyed our vacation .


3 comments:

  1. Wow... Stunning snaps... What a gorgeous place !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venice indeed is a magical city.
    Hey , have you checked your email.I have send a msg.also the dastkar is till 19th oct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Emreen..yeah..it is!
    @Sarmistha..yup...also sent back a mail!:)Tyyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete