Tuesday, October 25, 2011

'Shopo'holic!

I have always followed SHOPO with interest! I love their products and the fact that they are unique and sooo much fun doesnt hurt either! ;) They have a range of products decently priced and in sync with every kind of decor taste!

So my three faves from their HUGE..and i am not kidding here ...Huge range are these:




Teal Brocade Patchwork Cushions from Anek Designs



Patchwork Table Runner again from Anek Designs


Camel Terracotta Lampshade from Poi Doi


Its hard to select only three...but these are my top *(debatable) bt still top 3 faves!


I am also absolutely awed By NVY STUDIO sarees! A Saree from her is definitely on my list ..but a different post on that soon!


This wraps up my post on the Amazing SHOPO!

Linking this post to Patty's Weekly Story 54 and the inspiration Shopo !!!

6 comments:

  1. Loved your picks...the camel lamp is one of my favorites, too:)
    Happy Diwali!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Neha...sigh! its beautifully ethnic n chic na?!Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camel lampshade- definitely. Lovely picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Poonam.. You've put a lovely list together.. Good luck..

    Hope you and all at home.. had a fabulous Diwali..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely collection...looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm....I super like your selections too :)

    ReplyDelete