Monday, October 17, 2011

Mural Monday

Ok..So this isnt exactly a mural..but it is my first attempt at" Kerala Style" Murals. For more on this style of paintings please click here and a post from the lovely blog "Celebrations Decor" on Kerala murals. It is a very detailed post, do check it out here.


Labelled Krsna, Its acrylics on Canvas.


This piece was supposed to be a gift for a friend, but Hubby loved it so much..so this one goes up on his office wall!

View from another angle.


The painting took me about a week. Working on some more right now... Those will be up here soon enough too..Til then!

Have a good week ahead !

Linking this to Patty's Weekly Story -53!

5 comments:

  1. wow...you paint really well.love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Poonam you paint so beautifully. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with ur hubby...its a beautiful beautiful painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Poonam. You are an artist I see. Such a beautiful painting..(coughs) the friend can wait. :) Beautiful. Adding you to my side bar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely painting.if you wouldnt have commented on my post,i wouldnt have noticed you dear.thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete