Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chaos Theory

I am not very good at Math. Never was . Never will be. But somehow the Chaos Theory I can relate to. why? you ask...Well ever since i took to bed last week...my house looked like it was plundered by invaders, hit by a tornado etc etc.Utter Chaos. Now am back on my feet and loving our freshly cleaned cozy home! And thus Order prevails. The world is back to spinning happily on its axis.
So I took up my paint brush, canvas and palette and came up with this:

Chaos
Acrylics on Stretched Canvas


Done with a butter knife! oh I know..Art Blasphemy...:D but dont yet have an artists knife...till then..a butter knife it is!

4 comments:

  1. vibrant and colorful..... Am sure it will cheer up any corner of the house ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey , this chaos looks magnificient.Totally love the combination of all the colors.Frame it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you alll for your words of encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete